Monday, April 23, 2007

Horse riding and a few random moments at Wisconsin Dells

Who does not want to be called a cowboy... or a cowgirl for that matter?! Well, a group of friends & I got this dream true for an hour this Sunday.

I rode a horse past forests, canyons, lakes and beautiful bridges! My horse's name was Wiley and he was the most beautiful horse ever! A few basic lessons of horse riding - to go left pull the reins left, to go right pull them right, to stop the horse pull the reins back, hug your horse and pat him on his neck to tell him you love him and when he wants to go potty.. you really don't do anything much! My horse did that quite a lot. And you know, he had a moustache too. I never knew horses could but he really did! The perfect day minus the stiff back later.

Later, we also went on a boat ride. It was not exactly that cliche coz our boat cum ammunition carrier could ride both on water and on land! Isn't that a cool ride to get anytime? The drive back home did not fail to dissapoint us either. Got pulled over for speeding on the interstate. Yeah, baby!
Cop - "Maam, do you know how much you were driving at?"
Me - "I guess I touched 80" (It's always good to be honest sometime)
Cop - "You were at 85!" (Well, maybe I was not that honest.. Ahem!)

A few pokes inside the car with his crazy torch beam and...
Cop - "Have you been drinking?"
Me - "No" (Okay, this was honest)

He took my driving license and company badge for a good 15 minutes, while I was left at the mercy of freaky friends who were praying to see me get handcuffed. He came back and slapped a ticket to our car.

Us - "Thank you, Sir"

How many dreams do you have that ever came true? One out of a hundred? Thats my strike rate, to be quite honest. Make them true while you can. Its not worth waiting for the next time. Life comes once!

No comments: