Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas

Dear Santa,

I have not seen you around since I was all of ten years old. Been busy, huh? Did you get my chistmas list this year? I am awefully tired of assuming that my gifts get lost on your long journey or that you callously ignore them and bring me practical things I don't want at all. What's the deal? Was I not a good person or did you catch hold of the word 'atheist' under my religion on Orkut? Heck no! Getting loads of loot is a very spiritual experience for me. (Psst... besides, that site is evil. It forces perfectly normal people to convert into 'will you make friendship with me' maniacs. So just steer clear of it, okay?)

Woosh! Sure am glad we have that cleared up now. Let's move onto the loot for this year, shall we? I left my doggy at home when I started with college. It's been a terrible six years. I miss my best friends loads, tonns actually. I miss him everyday of not telling me how much he missed me when I came back home. You know, he could even untie my shoelaces in 2 seconds snap! That they required replacement every other month is okay. Could you fly him up with Rudolf and down my chimney this Christmas night? It would be awefully hard for him to find the way on his own, you know. Take care not to get the chimney soot on this white coat. He does not like that a bit. Just so that its easier for you here is a pic of him.

Second, I would also like the Fender highway one Stratocaster. I know, I have just started tinkering with my music, but one of these would be the best thing since hot chocolate and ice cream! Pick up the coolest looking one. The one with the built in tuner and just the perfect top string. Don't send in the pink one. Or the gray one either.

Let's get on with these two then Santa. I will be a good person. Honest. I will even switch off my laptop when I go to bed tonight - just so that your home in Greenland stays safe.
THUMP! THUMP! "Is that you Santa?" Doggonit!! Am switching it off, switching it off....




No comments: