Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Arghhhhhhhhhh!! This sick business is really getting to me. I have been down and out for the past 4 days. The thermometer is refusing to come down below 100 and the doctor is refusing to let me go to work. I tried feebly to work from home today. I failed miserably. And that is not even what I am angry about. I am completely frustrated with the pharmaceutical industry. #$%^&@#**%%$!
I mean these guys can create wonder pills then why not one that tastes atleast like boiled brocolli? The least repulsive one that I have tasted recently reminded me of my first experiment with cooking.

'nuff said! Alright, I am a jobless person today. Here is how i spent the day:
1) 1 cup steaming hot coffee with extra spoonfull of milk powder
2) half a soggy vada that i had attempted for breakfast
3) searched for the betty crocker chocolate brownie cake mix i had stashed away last month
4) logged on to check emails. replied. period.
5) saw the movie 'rat race'. Ok, i need to say something here. I could have forgiven the director for hanging a cow by its leg from a hot air balloon and squeezing milk out of its udders into the villians face... but then he had to get 'feed the earth' org in the end to lap up the prize money... just sleezy guys!
6) tried to do steaming with eucalyptus oil. apparently it opens up the nose. well, i don't know about that but the oily black heads seem less!
7) tried to sing and then laughed at the pain it inflicted on my throat
8) switched on mtv since the voices were far better than mine
9) typed on the keyoard with mt ees closed.
10) took a nap
11) googled for the price of necker island
12) perfected (a little more) my secret language
13) drank water (the doc said to do so)
14) searched again for the chocolate brownie mix
15) made a list of shopping items
16) contemplated what to cook for dinner and was surprised at 6:35pm by a chicken biryani from my neighbour. mwah! they are really nice people.
17) was alerted by a wheezing sound in my chest and called my doctor to find out if I finally got the swine flu. he said to call back if it gets any worse. does it mean i have it? huh? doc?

So, necker is still way.............out of line. I think i will e-mail richard branson and claim i won't stop until he calls me and invites me for a private vacation on his island.

No comments: